Thursday, November 1, 2018

Run, throw, jump, hit!

Spring is a pretty awesome season!  This year it was a little bittersweet.  I was freaking out about being down yet another child!  Samuel's time with us was quickly coming to a close.  All our boys are active in the Spring and I love watching them.  I called my mother-in-law one time and said how sorry I was that she had to sit there and watch a baseball game, because everyone knows how horribly boring baseball games are!  And she said, "sorry for you.  You have to sit there and watch a track meet go on for hours!"  Ha ha, I guess I got told!  I love track.  I love watching every race!  I haven't been a regular attendant at the field part, expect high jump until this year.  Personally I just can't think of better entertainment!  And these guys and their parents and our coaches!  Seriously, they are the best!
 

Unless you are talking Tennis and then these guys and these coaches are amazing!  Seriously, I don't care if Joseph never wants to do tennis again, he's doing it, because of the coaches!

 Run
 Jump
 Run
 Jump
 Hit
 (get massaged by the coaches wife who is a physical therapist!)
 Hit
 hit
 hit
 Jump
 Jump
 RUN!
 Throw!


 Throw

 Throw

Max started club track late, but he loved, loved throwing everything!  Next year we will start on time, and next year he has to run something as well!- 'cause mama said so!

0 comments: