Sunday, September 22, 2019

The One Where We Meet the GUY!

I really felt like I needed to go see my Grandma Keck.  Don't know why, but felt the need and so I convinced Rob to take a road trip with me to see Grandma and then go on up and see Emma, too!

The first picture we took, made me look fat-seriously fat, so I made Grandma take another picture.  There were none that turned out well with Rob and I in them
but the one with Dad and me and Grandma looks good.

 After a visit with Mom and Dad and Grandma Keck we went to go meet Emma Elizabeth (Grandma Delta Elizabeth's namesake) at the Eastern Idaho State Fair.  A whole lot of Kress's came too.  In fact I think all the siblings were accounted for!  Emma brought the boy she had been dating since April.  We were finally meeting "The Guy"!  It was  a fun trip and we enjoyed watching the "Git 'er Done guy" who we didn't actually want to see, but Emma and Clayten wanted to so we went.  And it was actually pretty funny.  No guy is going to ever be good enough for Emma in our opinion but, she was happy and seemed to really like him.  And that's all I have to say about that.
 The other awesome thing was that on the way home, we got to stop and see our friends from Colorado- The Bishop's.  Their son Ben was getting married.  Ben was Emma's age when they babysat for us in Colorado.  For some reason I never got a picture of them, but they were so friendly and talked with us like we had never left and we were still the best of friends. Love friends like that!  While we were waiting for the reception to start at Thanksgiving point we went into this art studio.  They were working on the stain glass window for the Rome temple.  We weren't allowed to take a picture of it, but we could of the mock up.  It was really very cool!
 Wonderful, wonderful trip!  So glad we took it!

0 comments: