Tuesday, April 14, 2020

I'm having my own issue

I know that the zombie apocalypse is in full swing but I'm in the middle of a flowmagedon myself (during the pre-menopausal wars.)  It makes me think of the woman who touched the hem of Jesus's clothing who had an issue of blood for 12 year.  The other day was the first time since high school when I had to ask someone to go get me another pair of pants.  I peaked my head into our break room and motioned for another female nurse to follow me.  The male nurse who was just getting on, said, "ooh, this must be bad.  I want to see too."  "No Daniel, you don't need to see too."  "Why not?" and he looked at me like I had greatly offended him.  Talk about issues.  I have an issue!  Of course my issue has only lasted 4 days.  I have gone through a whole lot of underwear and pants in 4 days.  If I had to go 12 years with an issue, I would have lost my mind on day 14!  Some people can handle thing a lot better than others.  The Lord knew we would be weak in these days, that's why he has blessed us eternally with cautery tools and Gynecologists.  After just 4 days I'm ready to say let's take that puppy out!  But that would be elective surgery and there are no elective surgeries in the time of the apocalypse, so I will have to continue braving the world, with extra pants in tow and thankfulness in my heart for washing machines.

0 comments: