Friday, October 26, 2007

Dentally Challenged








We have had some fun dentally. Joseph lost his first tooth. I can't believe he lost one at 5. The other kids were well into their year 6 before they lost one. Emma was checked by the dentist and told she only has one more visit from the tooth fairy in her. Mom got her wire changed on her bottom teeth, but the ladies couldn't get it to go in. There was two of them pushing with all their might and then it finally started moving. I felt that. After thinking, Ok, my mouth is going to hurt tomorrow they tell me that I have to wear rubber bands now, too. Fun for me!




4 comments:

Natalie C. said...

The green frames look great. :) Do you at least get to take Tylenol/Advil for your teeth pain? It will all be worth it. :)

The Monkeys said...

Heck, I think I could take percocet and they wouldn't care. Yes, I take ibuprofen and it is helping. I didn't realize how bad those little rubber bands hurt! I guess training your teeth and jaw muscles to bite properly isn't an easy thing to do. Hey, I am paying for it, so it better be worth it in the end!

Anonymous said...

Is this replacing the family newsletter we so loved? Timothy has ended his braces time with his wisdom teeth being taken out. He says that the pain from rubber bands are nothing next to the holes in his jaw. Oh the things we do for beauty or to be able to eat when you are older. As the Timmer says We should have looked more closely at the Grandma keck Genes before we signed up for this family. Love the pictures. Only a strong women would allow a picture of her braces with rubber bands to be published on the inter-net. Love Robert's time schedule for you especially that time with Rob is at the top ( as it should be handsome son-in- law). Love Mom

The Monkeys said...

Nope, not replacing the family letter- but much more fun and hopefully interactive- we are still learning!
Rob says I have to put some flattering pictures on soon, since all the ones that I have on there right now are not so flattering to say the least:)