Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fun things


This pair of sillies helps us enjoy our days. The other day, Joseph looked around and said, "Mom, why did God make colors?" I told him it was to make the world beautiful for us. He looks around again and then says, very matter-of-factly, "ya, I like it." Well, good job, God. I guess you got the job of making world from 5 year old Joseph. He likes your work.

Emma the other day, got a little joke at her expense from Sam. She was talking about her school class doing a wax museum and how she needed to look like wax. I was asking her if they were going to do make-up or anything and she said, "no, we have to go to school looking like wax, already." Sam pipes in and says, "That's Ok, because you already look like wax!" I thought that was pretty witty for a 2nd grader! Of course every time she brings up the wax museum, now, he has to tell her she already looks like wax.

This is how Max went to get the kids from school one day. I just had to take a picture, even if it was just with my camera phone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for another wonderful picture of wonderful grandkids we are adding it to our collection labeled Debbie's family 2008.Mom

meg said...

That is a great picture of Sam and Joseph!! What cute boys! Aren't they all growing up too fast?