Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SPT- Something Blue

Our final installment of the wedding theme for the month of May, is Something Blue. And here they are- three of them any way. When my husband married me, he told me it was on condition that I had a blue recessive somewhere in my genes, because brown eyed people were taking over the world and he had to make sure that the blue-eyed ones continued. I think I must definitely have a blue recessive, because 3 out of 4 isn't bad. The fourth has mommy's hazel eyes. I have done my part in helping the blue-eyed people continue upon the earth! (pat, pat- me patting myself on the back.)

10 comments:

Bahama Shores Mama said...

I have three blue eyed and one green eyed..........I too, did my part!

Unknown said...

CUTE family photo!!

Bren's Life said...

Way to go!! I love blue eyes.. I sure wish my blacked eyed girls could have blue eyes. I find it SO Amazing when dark skinned people have blue eyes.. I love it!
Pat - Pat.. I'm patting you too!!!

Courtney said...

Love those blue eyes...but hazel isn't bad either (that's mine). I only have two out of four that are blue and one is more of a greenish-blue. I love the photo...what a beautiful family!

Sarah said...

We have all blue eyes in our family, which I love, but I have always found Hazel eyes so beautiful.

Jeanette said...

Cute picture! Beautiful family!

Dacia said...

What a cute picture with everyone dressed in blue too! We don't have any blue eyes in our family, but my husband did contribute the hazel eyes for my kids.

Anonymous said...

two of your four gandparent had blue eyes. All those Swedens and Danes had blue eyes. and hazel eys are just brown eyes trying to be blue, of course. So reign on blue eyed people. Now lets hear it for the red headed people. That is even becoming more rare. But our family is doing there part in that area too. Mom

Linda said...

Yay for blue eyes...mine are blue too!

Adorable picture of your family!

Holly said...

That is so fun - I always wanted one of my kids to have hazel eyes, but being 100% asian doesn't allow for that much variation! Plus my hubbies are brown too :( very cute picture!!!