Tuesday, May 13, 2008

SPT-something New


I think I need a new swim suit before our beach trip this summer! I don't know how this happened, but we were at a huge indoor waterpark this last week and I was with my husband about to go up to take my turn at the surfing on a man-made wave. My husband told me to come back and then informed me I had a hole in my suit. I thought it was a little one, until I reached back and found the whole back side ripped down the middle. Luckily, I had a good liner. I wonder how long it had been like that? I did have a second suit, so I was able to enjoy myself. I guess using an old suit to go down tubes is a good idea, because of the wear on them, but you have to worry about how old and how much wear!

16 comments:

Sandi said...

Girl, you have earned a new swim suit. You definitely got your money's worth out of that one.

Bren's Life said...

That is too funny! So did you try that surfer thing? That looks so cool & fun. You'd think in AZ the water parks would be open & fun to go to but Nope!

Alisa said...

This has me laughing!-

Holly said...

Hooray for a good liner! Looks like swimsuit shopping will be in your future soon. Thank goodness you had a back-up suit.

Sarah said...

Thank goodness for that liner! A water park sounds like so much fun right now.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you guys went to GWL and had fun -- we loved it. I LOVE your family pictures, they are amazing. The legs shot is my favorite too!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you had the forethought to pack a 2nd suit! I'm totally cracking up over this one!

Melanie said...

I think that is so funny, I have had a similar experience only I was behind a boat with my inlaws - so embarrassing!

Dacia said...

Good thing there was a liner in that suit. I couldn't imagine what you would have done without one! You definitely need that "new" one!

Rachael said...

Oh...that is bad! Definitely go out and gt yourself a new suit! Although that is one article of clothing I hate to shop for. Good luck!

Chris said...

That is funny. A new suit is deserved for sure!

Jeanette said...

Thank heavens for the good liner.

Courtney said...

AHHHH...go get yourself a new suit!!!!

Holly said...

Oh my gosh!! Well at least you had a great liner in the suit!

meg said...

Your family pictures are great! Love the colors, love the setting - they are priceless!! What a good deal for you too! Lucky! Looks like y'all are keeping busy and having fun!

Unknown said...

wow - THAT could have been a very different experience! thank goodness for the liner.