Tuesday, June 10, 2008

SPT- The Twilights last gleaming

Twilight is the time before sunrise or after sunset when sunlight scattered in the upper atmosphere illuminates the lower atmosphere and the surface of the Earth.

So I know that Twilight is traditionally considered sunset time, but it can also be sunrise according to that definition and since the Star Spangled Banner refers at first to the Dawn's early light- I went with that. Here is what our twilight's last gleaming looks like at our house. This is the littlests ones first night in the big room with his brothers. Before that he slept in our closet! We have 3 rooms up, upstairs and one room down, downstairs. I won't let any of them go that far away!
Of course the time hasn't changed, but it's a lot more like Dawn's early light than twilights last gleaming because of summer. My husband and I off to do PT (physical training). My husband is maxing (getting the maximum amount of points) his PT tests now, ever since he started training with me;)Down the street we go!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

of course! i never thought about *twilight* being a morning time!!

clever take. i love all the boys camped out in their room.

maybe i need to do PT with you...

Anonymous said...

How nice to go out with your husband during twilight!
I love the boys scattered everywhere! I think weird sleeping situations is universal!

Courtney said...

Awe, the still of the morning when most are still sleeping! Way to take advantage of some work-out time!

Windy said...

I love that you and your husband exercise together. What a great way to start off the day!

Sarah said...

I have thought about the morning hours. My house looks very similar. How nice to be able to exercise with your husband. I love it!

Barb said...

I'll think of you tomorrow during dawn's early light!

janna said...

I love the pictures!

Natalie C. said...

How are you handling this heat & exercising outside? Just from the car to the indoors, I am out of breath because I feel like I'm suffocating in the heat!!!!!

Bren's Life said...

That's how I am in the morning too... I love Mini coopers too & have always wanted one. Let me know if you get one.. I think I'd get too many speeding tickets with one though..

Courtney said...

Thanks for the comment on my spt...I too am a nurse and he has heard me say over and over to be nice to my fellow comrades - no worries, been there...done that!

meg said...

I love that Max is sleeping on a matress on the floor because Izzy is too! She's really excited for the new house because she thinks that she'll get to sleep in a bed. What she doesn't know is that we don't even own a fourth bed!!