Tuesday, March 10, 2009

SPT- Eights

Since Rob has gotten home from Iraq, I haven't done much blogging period and definitely haven't taken the time to do an SPT. I decided to try it out again this week. This month is all about how 8 is great, mostly because Lelly's boy turned 8 this month. So here is my picture-
I finally dealt with all the crazy falling off sticker labels on my photo albums. I made labels with my Memory makers label maker and rub-ons and then secured them with ribbon. They look much better now- don't you think?!
PS. My self portrait only involves my thumb this time- have to jump back in slowly!
PPS. Do you see the '08 in a couple of the labels?

11 comments:

TheBMillers said...

I see them! I had to make the picture larger.. really creative/nice way to organize your photo albums. You are so on the ball - I'm WAY behind.. WAAAAAAAY

Barbi

Crystal said...

I need to get around to putting my photos in scrapbooks and albums. I used to love to do that....I guess I got overwhelmed. ha! Good SPT!

vgsmom said...

Great picture and a great creative idea foryour books.

Unknown said...

there are days when i just want to put my thumb in my spt...

Lene said...

Very creative and very cool.


I only have my finger in this weeks shot also...great minds think alike!

Mrs. Match said...

That's a good idea-and I like how all the photo albums are similar in size. I always wait and then try to do a photo album for two years, which is just too much work. Love the labels too!

Kristie said...

LOVE the date tags for your albums ... I do something similar, but yours are nicer. :)

Ann On and On... said...

It fun to see how creative people can get with this "8" SPT. Cute label idea!

MeganAnne said...

yep, i see the 8's. very very cute labels.

Tiffany said...

What a great idea, they turned out way cute.

Dacia said...

Cute labels!