Saturday, January 5, 2008

Random Things Joseph Thinks are Funny

Joseph is our comedian. He makes us laugh all the time. One day he came up and said, "Mom, wouldn't it be funny if Max was asleep with a book on his face?" I said "yes, that would be funny." Mostly because it was so funny the way he was saying it. Then he took me by the hand and led me downstairs where Max was on the ground- having fallen asleep in the jeep, I had put him there when we came in. This is what I found. Pretty funny, right? One of the games Joseph likes to play is "try to get a strike." This is what he calls a "Strike":
I think he means a "stripe." The game goes like this: He tries to put his car window down, as I try to put it up and turn off the car, before he can put it down, again. This is hilarious to him and he loves it when he actually gets "a strike." When I get it all the way up and turn off the car before he can get it down, he tells me he still got one- it's just invisible!
This is what I find in my fridge all the time. He loves it when I find it in there. He doesn't tell me when he puts it in, he just waits until I find it in there. It is always "The Encyclopedia of Mormonism." This is obviously a much funnier book than any other that we own. He frequently reads it at bedtime, too. I guess that's where he gets all his material/jokes from!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To Joseph
I agree Joseph that the encylopidia of Mormanism has some funny stuff in it. You have a very loving Mom to enjoy your "funny" stuff instead of getting upset. Grandma

Unknown said...

thank you for coming by amuse-bouche. i hope you will continue on an spt journey with us!! all blurry and cropped-off photos are welcome!!

i've already enjoyed reading up on your marathon running!